Small group or private hypnobirthing in Bedminster
Pregnant in Bedminster? You’ve come to the right place! We’ve taught antenatal courses in Bedminster for many years, having been invited into so many homes in the area to teach privately. Of course we still teach private hypnobirthing if that is what you’d prefer and you can click here to find out more.
The last few years we've also been running popular group hypnobirthing courses at Windmill Hill City Farm right in the heart in the South Bristol community. It's a gem of a venue that provides the perfect environment for you to relax & learn everything you need to know about giving birth with other expectant parents on the same journey!
Our group sizes vary according to demand – they are kept small enough to ensure tuition feels friendly & personal, but large enough to start working on those new-parent friendships (usually somewhere between 3-6 couples).
Just what you were looking for?
Asides from EVERYTHING you need to know to feel prepared, confident and excited about your birth...What else is Included?
- A 64-page bespoke Little Passengers Parent's Workbook to support your learning and guide your practice at home
- Little Passengers Hypnobirthing MP3 downloads with instructions – a set of beautiful, down-to-earth audios, uniquely recorded in my super-relaxing voice (I’m told!). You will be given access to these when you secure a place on a course so you can begin to enjoy the benefits of hypnobirthing straight away!
- A welcome bag containing carefully selected items to support your hypnobirthing journey
- Access to a closed Facebook Group set up just for you & your course-mates, to start building your parent-to-be tribe. This group will be used as an invaluable resource between the teaching sessions to provide you all with additional info, signposting, bonus video modules, and little challenges to inspire and motivate you and build upon what you’ve learnt in your sessions
- Refreshments and light snacks during the course
- Unmatched access to the vast knowledge & experience of midwives who have cared for hundreds of hypnobirthing women in labour...including email support up until your baby arrives!
- Hypnobirthing Breathing Techniques
- Deep relaxation
- Tools to release fear and build confidence
- Magical pain relieving massage
- How your body is designed to give birth smoothly and comfortably
- Understanding of how the mind and body work together
- Physiology of pregnancy & the birth process
- How your partner can be your own personal superhero through ALL of it
- How the maternity care system works, and how to work with it to achieve the best outcome for you
- How to make safe, but personalised informed decisions
- How to adapt positively to a change of plan - our hypnobirthing is for ALL births!
- Writing your birth plan
- A simple hypnobirthing practice regime to support you at home
Practising Bristol Midwife & hypnobirthing mum-of-two Laura Turner teaches our award-winning hypnobirthing courses in South Bristol. Whether you are having a baby at St Michael's Hospital, Southmead Hospital or Cossham Birth Centre, you can be sure you will receive expert knowledge & inside info that is completely relevant to you every step of the way…